Limited re-opening details
Following strict government guidelines updated yesterday please see below, we will review daily and update when required. You MUST obey these rules :-
- On Wednesday morning we are opening the COURTS ONLY for HOUSEHOLD exercise, clubhouse will be out of bounds and NOT in use. Please use toilet etc prior to attending, you will not be able to use the clubs.
- All court usage is at your OWN risk.
- ALL court booking MUST be made through Jimmy’s Tennis App (NO exceptions) and will be limited to 1 hour at present and between 8am – 6pm. Anything out of these hours please contact Jim. We MUST know who is at the club for health and safety. Courts 1, 3, 4, 6 & mini courts available ONLY. If you don’t book you won’t gain access anyway as the club is locked with different padlocks! They will be opened and closed each day allowing use of standard padlocks.
- 1 person MUST be a member to allow household play, until 20th May you may bring other household members free of charge, after this date they must either pay £5 per person (via bacs prior to play) or become a member.
- You MUST provide your own balls and have a MAX of 4 balls. If you need to purchase a tin of balls (£4) then please contact Jim who will be at club most of time.
- Hand washing facilities are available outside clubhouse, PLEASE use before AND after play.
- If people who are not in the same household play or do not observe social distancing rules their court booking abilities WILL be blocked. You also will not be able to use the club until we are fully open again. You have been warned.
- If people can not obey these rules then the committee will have no choice but to close the club again so please do not spoil things for everyone else. On a final note, we would like to thank you all for your patience, I know we all want to play tennis. The committee is doing all it can to provide a safe place for people to play tennis. We will get back to normal as soon as we are able to but must comply with all government guidelines.
Should you have any comments please contact us.